Justice & Inclusion
We strive to create and sustain a workplace culture of justice and inclusion. For us, this means acting with ethics and fairness, and that all individuals are accepted, welcomed, and supported.
Timely and accurate data, sound science, and technical rigor guide our decision-making so that we can maximize health protection and improvement.
We strive to partner with integrity and humility, deeply valuing our colleagues, partners, and the communities we serve, and we eagerly seek advice on where and how we can be more effective saving lives.
- Generous paid time off from work to relax and pursue personal interests or address your own health needs
- Parental leave to help support you as you welcome a new child/children to your family
- Comprehensive leave to support you with time off beyond your accrued Health Leave to help care for serious health issues faced by you or a family member
Physical and mental wellness
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance premiums for base plan covered at 100% by Resolve to Save Lives
- Mental wellness employee assistance program
- Healthcare Flexible Spending Account
- 403(b) retirement plan with employer match vested on day one of employment
- Ancillary insurances including basic life/AD&D, voluntary life, short- and long-term disability
- Professional development fund to promote individual development
- Flexible workspace options including fully remote or shared workspace access
- Organizational-wide meeting-free days to support focus time for all staff