Customer Success Manager, COVID-19 US Contact Tracing Acceleration Initiative
Resolve to Save Lives Initiative of Vital Strategies
6-Month, Full-time Consultancy
Vital Strategies is a US-based international public health organization working in more than 70 countries to address important and challenging health issues. We develop and oversee programs to strengthen public health systems and address leading causes of morbidity and mortality, providing expertise in project implementation and management, strategic communications, epidemiology and surveillance, and other core public health capacities.
Resolve to Save Lives is a global health initiative of Vital Strategies that since 2017 has been working closely with governments, the World Health Organization, the World Bank, academic and other partners in a number of countries to strengthen national capacity to prevent, detect and respond to epidemic threats. For more information about our Prevent Epidemics initiative, visit: https://www.resolvetosavelives.org/ and https://preventepidemics.org/
We have formed a COVID-19 Incident Management System to control and mitigate the spread of the novel coronavirus in vulnerable low- and middle-income countries and the United States. A significant area of focus for our work in the US is accelerating and strengthening the technical and operational capacity of local public health departments to carry out impactful contact tracing to reduce the spread of infection and allow for the safe reopening of society as soon as possible. As part of this effort, we are building and deploying efficiency and efficacy tools for jurisdictions all over the US that are scaling up traditional contact tracing efforts.
We are looking for an experienced Customer Success Manager, who can oversee deployments and support technical and public health teams who are using the tools. We are already in partnerships with NY State as well as Philadelphia, so you will hit the ground running with teams to coordinate with. In the next 6 months, tools will be deployed in jurisdictions across the US. In this role, you will work closely with cross-functional teams to translate our product strategy into action by enabling our “customers” at health departments to adopt new products and features. This role will help shape how we build and scale cross-functional processes to support the rapid development of new features and products and the satisfaction of our customers.
This is a full-time, 6-month consultancy, renewable depending on program need.
- Become an expert on our products and workflows, end users, and decision-makers
- Partner with cross-functional teams to develop and lead the rollout strategy and execution of new feature or product launches in a timely manner
- Develop a customer-centric launch strategy that appreciates and mitigates potential user change management considerations and/or risks
- Be the voice of internal and external customers by synthesizing feedback from into actionable themes, advocating for needs, and achieving buy-in from stakeholders to achieve goals
- Collaborate closely with product and engineering to develop customer outcome metrics and internal tools for tracking them, creating leverage and transparency
- Create training and learning materials as well as product documentation
- Post-launch, manage incoming customer feedback and issues and transition products/features to standard implementation and support channels
Required skills and qualifications
- Minimum 5 years of operations, project management and/or consulting experience
- Bachelor’ degree or higher in relevant field of study
- Strong operationally-oriented thinker and team player
- Demonstrated experience managing cross-functional projects
- Exceptional communication, organizational and analytical skills
- Capable of adapting to new challenges and energized by tackling meaningful problems each day
- Collaborative problem-solver who seeks and gives candid feedback, and values the chance to make an important impact
- Experience working with technology and software
- Experience working within healthcare industry
How to Apply: Send your resume and a cover letter describing your experience, suitability for this role and fee expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org by 19 June. We encourage you to submit applications as soon as possible as we will move quickly to shortlist, interview and appoint. Due to high volume of applications, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted